That’s an easy one for the weekend ! Summer lunches must be light and fresh :)
Lately I have been craving for sushis, but being on a low calorie diet doesn’t allow me to have it for still quite some time ahead (oh, poor me !). This dish presents the advantage to taste exactly like a fresh tuna and avocado sushi, except that it is the diet version of it, which is without any rice. Honestly, my sushi hunger went away at the first bite !!
- Chop a nice piece of fresh Tuna
- Chop an avocado (small cubes size), season with paprika and lemon juice.
- Put a metal circle in a small ramekin dish, toss the avocado then the fish, press well before taking out the circle.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the tuna.
- Pour clear soya sauce around, add a touch of wasabi on top and a bigger piece on the side in the sauce.
Created and Written by Sophie Rebibo-Halimi, © 2015 All Rights Reserved.