On a cold day like this, I don’t even want to imagine how much colder the evening is going to be. Anticipation being mother of all qualities of organization, I decide right now to bake something nice to munch on while drinking a very hot tea tonight after dinner.
First of all, did you know my first cookbook got published? It’s called Cookbook #1: A French Girl’s Cooking Adventures in Her Kitchen, and it’s available online, you’re just a click away, RIGHT HERE!
- 300g of Oat bran
- 2 eggs
- 1 apple, either grated or finely chopped
- 125g of melted butter
- 100g of sugar
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- a handful of dried raisins (soaked in lukewarm water while preparing the other ingredients)
- Raisins must soak in water while preparing the rest
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees Celsius
- Melt the butter, about 45 seconds in the micro-wave oven
- Combine all the ingredients
- Include the chopped apple and the raisins
- Form patties on a baking sheet on the oven tray
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 190 degrees till cookies start well to brown
Created and Written by Sophie Rebibo-Halimi, © 2015 All Rights Reserved.