Yesterday I just published my 100th post on WordPress and felt really proud of it since I’ve just started blogging about 8 months ago. Today I have been nominated for the second time for a Liebster Award. The first time, the award was more Food oriented, while this time it is more Travel oriented, and for that I want to thank Nicki from Eat Live Travel Drink, who nominated me. Today is my turn to nominate other bloggers, and since I have myself a Food and Travel blog, my nominees belong to both worlds.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post
- Nominate 10 new bloggers
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog
My Answers to the Questions:
- What is the number 1 thing on your bucket list? Travel to Japan with my husband next summer. I miss Asia and would like to discover a new country with a unique culture. Besides, eating Ramen noodles has been one of the best discoveries of this year, so we want to go experience that too, on site!
- What is your biggest fear? To fear “something” and not be able to move forward in my life because of this…!
- What is your favorite city in the world? Guangzhou, in Southern China, where I’ve lived for 6 years. This city is amazing! It’s developing 24/7, it’s energetic yet quite laid-back somehow. People (local and expats) are in full speed when the day is about business, and at night everybody have fun and unwind in a great festive atmosphere. Shopping is an experience, traveling in and out of the city is more than an experience (!), and Cantonese food is just one of the best foods in the world. Guangzhou is not as shiny as Shanghai or Beijing, but that’s just about what I love about it.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A tourism expert dedicated to making the Chinese people discover the world through my eyes (yeah, very specific, I know…)
- Favorite social media channel? Pinterest
- What do you do professionally? Right now I am managing my husband’s pharmacy, but before that, I was living in China and had my own company of Training and Consulting on Procurement matters in China, and leading consulting projects on Industrial Process Design in Chinese manufactures.
- What made you decide to start a blog? A certain taste for sharing and Learning.
- How do you find time to manage your blog and day to day life? My husband and I have arranged several nights a week for separate activities. Also, during working hours I try to us my time-offs to think ahead how to optimize my free time later in the day or later in the week, so that I can blog efficiently.
- If you could teleport to any place in the world, where would it be? Right now, it would be somewhere in New Zealand! I dream of traveling to this country, and that’s the end of summertime there at the moment, so i’m sure it’s lovely!
- Who inspires you? Nobody in particular. I have a mind very much able to analyze and sum-up what I read or see around me, therefore it’s a bit of everything in life that inspires me and the people I meet, I try to get the best of what I feel from my direct or indirect environment.
- Marie in Israel Blog
- Hungry Breton
- La Cuisine d’Eli
- Lea & Jay
- Cheese and Chinese
- Rong’s Place
- Shooting Vienna
- My HongKong Husband
- Divalicious Recipes
- Appel Farms Cheese
My questions for you:
- What is the number 1 destination you picked for this year’s longest Holiday time of the year?
- What is your biggest ambition?
- What is your favorite food in the world?
- Where is Heaven on Earth for you, and why?
- Best transportation experienced during a trip?
- What do you do professionally?
- What makes you happy in blogging?
- Have you ever met other bloggers?
- If you worked and earned plenty of money as a blogger, what amazing decor could you see from your office window?
- Who is your most loyal reader?