Back to Basics. Olive Oil from the region of Nice is the only ingredient that matters to me when Summer comes and when all I feel like is having a light and fresh lunch on my terrace during the weekend. Or the weeknights. Or all the time.
I have no story to tell, and there is no such thing as a recipe here, because this is so basic and so easy to prepare. it really is a nice vegetarian option for a light meal, and to share as an entrée. It’s just that I liked the pictures I took and wanted to post them on the blog. Happy healthy summer, everyone!
- Beautiful tomatoes
- Good quality Mozzarella ball
- Basil leaves (whole)
- Olive Oil
- Wash and slice the tomatoes and display them nicely onto a serving dish.
- Slice the mozzarella and insert in between the tomato slices.
- Spread basil leaves over the dish.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle a bit of salt to enhance the flavors and aromas of all ingredients.
Created and Written by Sophie Rebibo-Halimi. © 2017 All Rights Reserved.